I am who I am and I should embrace that which I am. I am who I am for a reason and I am who I am supposed to be. I am ever-changing and evolving within myself and slowly becoming who I am truly meant to be. The mistakes of my past were there to teach me and help me change into a better me as well as the wrongs done to me are to help shape me into the person I will become. Nothing happens without a reason and all things create change within and around me for better or for worse. The actions that I take now will ripple through my lifetime to create reactions and change in my future. My choices don’t only affect me but they affect the world around me. My thoughts become action and a part of the reality I live within. So I must be cautious of my thoughts, actions and how I interact with the world for everything I do, think and say can affect the world around me.
Christianity, my faith / belief teaches compassion, forgiveness and to be compassionate and that is what I try to follow. Though I do stray from the path at times I still strive to be a force of good as much as I can. I am wrong often and right occasionally, but the more I experience the more I learn where I had gone wrong. I try to live my life in a peaceful and non judgmental way thought I fail at times. I am but who I am, a ever-changing and constantly evolving person who longs for happiness and peace. May God’s will be done and may he lend me the wisdom to make the right choices in life.
Even if I put my religious beliefs aside I still am a caring, peaceful person by nature and still would seek out a path that would be beneficial to all those around me. For I find I am happiest when those around me are happy and at peace.
A lifetime is but a drop of water compared to the infinite stream of time, we should enjoy life and seek to make other people’s lives enjoyable for the short time we are here.
- Choices in Life… have you made yours? (stephenlimeetak.wordpress.com)
- The friendships we had forged. (transientreflections.com)
- Sword in hand or Fishing for Souls? (transientreflections.com)
- Be a Force for Good (transientreflections.com)
- Learning about Love: Day 48 (grandeurvision.wordpress.com)
- A kindhearted, compassionate and understanding person. (barbierfamilly.com)
- Pass the Compassion…Please! (youreneverstuck.wordpress.com)
- Shine Your Light (wise1coaching.wordpress.com)
- Karma & the Problem of Compassion. (elephantjournal.com)
- Out of Balance? Try Self-Compassion (balanceinme.com)
4 thoughts on “I must be cautious of my thoughts, actions and how I interact with the world”
Well thought out and articulated. Thanks for putting it out there.
Thank you for your comment and like.. Have a blessed day sir.
Reblogged this on RJB Weblog.
two words ~~” Just Beautiful ” 🙂