God gave all of us some pretty good gifts, Love being one of the better ones, the ability to care about one another and to put someone else above your own self. The happiness of your mate will become your first priority and your own happiness will seem less important. When the love is shared then there is never a worry about happiness because both partners are striving to make each other happy. Sometimes love requires some work to keep and maintain, both sides have to compromise at times and work with each other. Love shouldn’t always be a chore to keep, for the most part it should be pretty simple to maintain but there will be rough patches to keep you busy from time to time.
Compassion, an expression of a brotherly/sisterly love for others, a love that is unconditional and unlimited. This is a more of a spiritual love that God blessed us with and should be one of the loves we should share freely and abundantly. We should strive to show compassion on people and all other living things. Forgiveness is also an expression of a spiritual type of love, to forgive yourself or others is to express that you love them enough to overlook their shortcomings and mistakes. This kind of love is one of the kind of loves that God through Jesus showed us upon the cross. He loved us so much he gave his only begotten son as a sacrifice for our sins so we could be forgiven and be able to enter the kingdom of heaven.
God’s love is limitless and unstoppable, from his love is where all love springs forth from. God is the source for all the love we feel, express and give to one another. We always should remember where all of our blessings, gifts and help comes from, God is the source of all that is good. We should remember to give thanks for all that he has blessed us with and that which he will bless us with in the future.
We can choose to accept his gifts and blessings or we can choose to stand alone in this world of darkness. The choice is ours and ours alone, what we reap will be that which we have chosen to sow. Choose wisely my friends and may God bless you and guide you through the darkness of our world.
- They are not even there,It is not any of our business (Turning a Blind Eye) (transientreflections.com)
- God Does Not Negotiate ! (highlyfavored74.wordpress.com)
- Guilt, Shame and sin (They all have been paid for on the cross) (transientreflections.com)
- Becoming Unstoppable (karenjenkins.wordpress.com)
- Thank you god for all the blessings you have given me in my life. (barbierfamilly.com)
- We are supposed to be extensions of God’s will. (transientreflections.com)
- Be a Force for Good (transientreflections.com)
- Be thankful for your blessings and gifts (transientreflections.com)
- Sword in hand or Fishing for Souls? (transientreflections.com)
- Thank you God (transientreflections.com)