Each day we should make it a priority to help someone in need, if the need be money, a pat on the back, a bit of your time or just an ear to listen. We are all in this world together, we need to be supportive of each other and kind to one another as well. We should always try to see things from the other persons point of view, many times what you perceived as a negative person could be a wonderful person just having a bad moment. There is always a reason for someone’s bitterness and / or anger. Just like us they could be feeling let down or maybe feel like life isn’t quite treating them right. We all go through that at times in life, because each of us differ in personality so much that misunderstandings and conflict of interests are unavoidable. That is what we must remember when dealing with others, for we can unintentionally cause someone else grief because of a misunderstanding. So much can contribute to ones perception of this world, how one perceives it is based on the experiences and passed on beliefs they collected through their life. Even though we all have many similarities we will always perceive reality in a different way than any one else.
The differences between each of us gives humanity as a species a better chance to survive, we all have our own unique perspective on things therefore we all will come up with different solution to problems if not just variations of the same solution. Culture, family, peers, education and personal experiences makes each of us the unique individuals we are. There is no person who is better or worse than another, we are all just suited for different tasks in life. We are all a part of a machine called humanity which is a part of a larger one called life. If we could put behind us our fear of the differences between us all we could achieve almost anything as a whole. The potential for the human race is great, we must be sure to aim to achieve things that are mutually beneficial and not things that can cause grief or harm.
Random thoughts can lead to thoughts of inspiration and reflection.
- Perception: Can Mind Which Is Eternally Babbling Perceive Whatever Thing!? (dranilj1.wordpress.com)
- Perception is like …….. (mindmindful.wordpress.com)
- Becoming a Perception Hunter (createyourlifeparty.com)
- Our Desire to Know. (thedivineedge.wordpress.com)
- On Perception (ahechoes.wordpress.com)
- The Judgee (nicoleciccarelli.com)
- You are Waiting for a Certain Frequency of Reality (2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com)
- True Sight (developingus.wordpress.com)
- New research on sensation and perception from Psychological Science (psychologicalscience.org)