In a few days another birthday comes around to remind me that I made it through another year of life. So much left undone and so much unsaid, but still it was a pretty good year that God blessed me with. Each birthday I reflect upon my past and think of what I could have done better and how I am going to do better in the future days to come. For I am but a work in process and I am not ready to throw in the towel on improving who and what I am.
I pray that I will get to see many more birthdays and that I can keep improving myself through Jesus and through the will of God. I hope I can continue writing posts on my blogs that readers can enjoy and maybe give them something to think about.
Thank you God and Jesus for the followers, likers and commenters both positive and negative. Thank you for helping me to continually grow spiritually and mentally. And most of all thank you for this life I am getting to live.
- Thank you God for this morning (barbierfamilly.com)
- Part of My Everyday Prayer (asinnerslist.wordpress.com)
- There is One (shelleywilliamsblog.com)
- Death Like a Blessing (wordsaver.wordpress.com)
- The Blessing is greater t… (thinkagainblog.tv)
- Same Old Story (faith1stministries.com)
- An Attitude of Gratitude (aviesplace.wordpress.com)
- Winning Him Without Words: “It’s Safe to Relinquish Control” (girlfriendscoffeehour.com)
- Sure Blessing From God (pastorron7.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 144 (asorensen.wordpress.com)