Each morning we awaken to is a blessing, Every person who love us and we love are blessings as well. Each meal we eat is a blessing, every breath we take is a blessing as well. Every smile we see is a blessing in deed and every smile we give is a blessing to both ourselves and those we smile at. Having a job is a blessing, even if the job isn’t ideal or stressful it is still a blessing not to be unemployed. Every friend we have, had and will have are blessings for they are like family and sometimes even more. Even enemies can be blessings for they teach us how not to be and sometimes help us see the faults within our own character.
Each day we have here on earth is a blessing if we see it, know it, admit it, realize it or not. So many things we take for granted that are great blessings and so many things we forget to give thanks for as well.
- Thank you God for this morning (barbierfamilly.com)
- 31 days to loving my home: love is kind (mymenandme.wordpress.com)
- A Few Random Thoughts on Blessings (myownheart.me)
- Things like fellowship, friendship, family and love (transientreflections.com)
- Get blessed! (widemargin.wordpress.com)
- I was not supposed to write today (metsat.wordpress.com)
- Thank you God for the blessings of today, yesterday and the days to come. (rjbweb.wordpress.com)
- McBlessings!!!! (puppuccinosbyfrancesscott.com)
- Have Enough – Irish Blessing (inspiritational.wordpress.com)
- Count Your Blessings (thebusymummy.wordpress.com)