Who stands in the way of your happiness, success, commitments and your relationship with God? You, that’s who.. We tend to have an image of what we are and what we can become, the one we set as the what we can become is what limits us from going beyond. More or less it isn’t who you think you are that stands in the way its more of who you don’t think you are and who you can not become that is the roadblock between all things and God. It is far better to set no limits on yourself and not to set goals too low for then you will never grow or become the person you and God wants you to be.
Do not think of what you can not be, think of what you can be and what you can try to achieve. Each of us have the ability to go beyond what we see as our self and the limits we have set within our mind. We all have the potential to be who and whatever we wish to be, maybe some things will come easer to one and harder to another but if you desire it and put your heart and fait into it there is almost nothing one can achieve within their lifetime.
- New Year reflections on love and life from a Cajun Catholic missionary (cajunmissionary.wordpress.com)
- Willpower (steveflanaganlivelife.wordpress.com)
- ~Self-Image . . . Engaging with Beauty~ (dreamsdrafted.net)
- Self-image (marianne365days.wordpress.com)
- Being Authentic Can Feel Inauthentic (thehighcalling.org)
- Affirmations: – -My experience and Opinion!!!!!! – – – Self-Talk!!!!!!! (ptsdawayout.com)
- Scott Tischler unveils what the power of the mind can do at work, the gym, and with New Year’s resolutions (prweb.com)
- Awesome Quote About Setting Goals in Your Life (lifeofabusydad.wordpress.com)
- New Years Resolutions: Journey Healing Centers Reveals 5 Ways To Keep Goals (prweb.com)
- Success! Dream it for yourself! (ebarnes23.wordpress.com)