The older I get the more I realize how much time I wasted in my lifetime. Wasting time on worry, anger, fear and self-doubt. I spent way too many hours worrying about what other people think about me or if I was accepted or not. Many days were wasted fearing things that either were unlikely to happen or were out of my control. I spent too much time and energy on being angry at how my life isn’t what I planned or being angry at someone over something trivial. Though anger in me is usually short-lived it still is a waste of time far as I am concerned.
So much time I wasted on useless things that could have been used to enjoy life and to enjoy the people who I am around. To live for the day or seize the moment is the philosophy I try to follow. Though there is times I still get hung up on the past or have a little fear of what may come it usually has a very short half-life. I am trying to focus on the positive as well as embracing the blessings that are before me. The past is said and done and the future can wait for tomorrow.
Enjoy those who are in your life as you embrace the blessing that you have been granted. Forget about the curses that may plague you for they will pass. Don’t allow yourself to make life any more complicated than necessary. Happiness is as much of a choice as being unhappy and life is what you make of it.
Well enough Random Thoughts for now.
- Live life instead of just trying to survive (onelifetimeblog.com)
- Stop Wasting Time (pamstanton.wordpress.com)
- How To Deal When You Don’t Get What You Want (psychologytoday.com)
- Don’t waste another minute. Self-Awareness is your key to better choices and success (daylebeyer.wordpress.com)
- Angry About Something Else (thewritelife2.wordpress.com)
- Steak-of-Self: a Change of Attitude? (blobguy.wordpress.com)
- Living Forever is a Blessing (mth2650.wordpress.com)
- Time Wasting (thisgoodworld.com)