What is the difference between what we label as the mind and what we refer to as the heart? Aren’t both just mental processes or biochemical occurrences in our brain? From the scientific view that is all we are, a big organic biochemical computer with no soul or spark of life. We only can act or react in the way we were programmed by the environment we live in and the experiences we have been through. We have no freewill because all we do is predestined by our life time of conditioning. If this is true then why can two individuals grow up in the same environment and are exposed to very similar experiences turn out so different. How can a man who has walked a very dark path all of a sudden change and walk a path of peace and love? I can not deny the influence on our psyche by the environment we grew up in or the life experiences we may have through life but I do know we can choose to either let them be what defines us or we can choose to make our own path regardless of what hand life dealt us.
The thing about freewill is we can choose to use it or we can choose to be a victim of our environment and life experiences. Freewill is really nothing other than the ability to exert you own will and the ability to be more than the sum of your life experiences and the environmental influences of your life. The heart is your emotional self but it also the side of you that knows the difference between selfish and loving acts or thoughts. Could it be just logical processes or instinct or is it just a learned process from your parents? Is it a divine spark with our carnal mind? those questions are yours to explore and answer. All I will say is there is like two sides to ones personality, one that cares for itself and the other that cares for everyone and everything else. To be honest if all I am is a biochemical computer programmed from experiences and by my environment then what is this lifetime I have been blessed with for? Well thank god I know that I am greater than the sum of all my parts and that I do have freewill . But I respect those who chose to believe otherwise and rather think that we are all victims of circumstance and experiences.
Just something to think on
- Freewill – the ability to reject God VS. Freegrace the ability to choose God (godlee4life.wordpress.com)
- Gillian Grannum – Discover Your Life Paths – The Meaning & Interpretation Of Life Paths 3, 5, & 11 – Part 3 – 23 April 2012 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- Now Is The Time To Pay Attention To Who You Are and Where You Are Going (deretornoacasa.wordpress.com)
- JESUS, MAGGOTS,…and pearls to the pigs…(casting bread has no prejudice!!!) (johnedoe.wordpress.com)
- Your Divine Spark – Celestial White Beings – Natalie Glasson (palmtreelifestyle.wordpress.com)
- SaLuSa: Our Freewill Choices Create our Reality and Our Future (waiting4ascension.wordpress.com)