Every morning we wake up to a brand new chance to change our world and the path we are walking through life on. We have another day to start over and change direction along to make amends for our wrongs. We should not only forgive but we should also ask for forgiveness and display our regret for the wrongs we have committed. Once displayed then we should ask for the forgiveness and then move forward knowing we did all we could to make up for the mistake as well as showing regret for our wrongdoing. We should then forgive ourselves for our shortcomings and begin moving forward in life. Every minute we live is another chance to choose a better path and a chance to change how we interact with the world. During the day there is a constant battle between the heart god blessed us with and the mind the world help program. The love god inspires within us battles the selfish mind for control of our destiny. The good thing is that we do have freewill and can choose to follow one or the other and even both. Of course it is better to choose one for we can only serve one master at a time.
The world we live in is constantly bombarding us with conflicting messages and negative images along with immoral themes through modern media. If we see the negative and immoral enough we will become insensitive to it and eventually such insensitivity and tolerance leads to complete acceptance to such things. The problem is, there is no way we could stop all the negativity or immorality in our modern media, but we can make sure we do not become insensitive to it or accept it in any way. We must remind ourselves that even though it has become commonplace that it still is not acceptable and still is wrong. We must teach our young of right and wrong and how not to allow themselves to be mislead by the social acceptance of immoral and negative things. Just because everyone is doing something or says it isn’t wrong anymore doesn’t make it so. We shouldn’t judge others for accepting the wrong, we should just avoid the same traps they fell for. We should also try to get them to see the truth and help guide them away from such illusions. The one thing we must always remember is they have freewill and have the right to believe and live as they choose. God gave every one of us the choice and the right to freewill and no man has the right to deny another of those gifts and freedoms.
Our mind is a collection of ideas and beliefs that we gained through our experiences in life , those ideas and beliefs are a mix of both treasures and garbage.
- Freewill – the ability to reject God VS. Freegrace the ability to choose God (godlee4life.wordpress.com)
- Freewill: the neurological weather system (allalltor.wordpress.com)
- Forgiveness is a process (celestealluvial.wordpress.com)
- JESUS, MAGGOTS,…and pearls to the pigs…(casting bread has no prejudice!!!) (johnedoe.wordpress.com)
- God Did I Hear You Right? (by Heather Bryant Freeman) (gracefullwomen.com)
- Do We have the Brains to Deal with Ourselves? (II) (frted.wordpress.com)
- Into your Arms, A Lenten Reflection (anamericanpointofview.wordpress.com)
- morality is culturally conditioned (dimitrisnowden.wordpress.com)
- Forgive Me, but I Think I Hate You (girlforgetful.com)