Sometimes I let what other people think of me bother me more than it should. If someone likes me or not is something I can not control and knowing that makes me see that they are going to think what they may no matter what I do or say. So do I really care if others lie me or not, well I would be lying if I said no, but it isn’t as important to me as it used to be for sure. All I can do is to try to be someone who I would like and try to be someone I could be proud of being. IF I am neither of those then I have a problem, I may not always love myself but what I don’t like about myself I try to change and what I like about myself I try to improve as well. It is an ever going challenge to improve oneself and to grow emotionally and spiritually.
Be who you are and make who you are someone you could respect and love.
- The friendships we had forged. (transientreflections.com)
- ☆ Friendships + Hearts Desires [inspiration avenue] (kirstinmcculloch.blogspot.com)
- The memories we made will last a lifetime (transientreflections.com)
- I can see how much you care… (keepbeingstrong.wordpress.com)
- Some Thoughts on Friendship (echoedchaos.wordpress.com)
- Why I Keep Trying (sensicology.wordpress.com)
- Stepping out of your Bubble. (elephantjournal.com)
- A Friendship Lost (thecurseofthesingleparent.com)
- The Maturation of Heartbreaks (wholecreativity.wordpress.com)
One thought on “what I don’t like about myself I try to change and what I like about myself I try to improve.”
Reblogged this on RJB Weblog.