Ever since I was a kid I loved to write songs, poetry and even some philosophy. I do not know what drove my mind to be so contemplative but it has been that way all my life. Some of it was probably my low self-esteem or poor self-image I have had to battle throughout my life. Some of it was from my disappointment in how our world works, the unfairness and the lack of balance this world has. A lot of it was the hopefulness within my inner self. I have always sought out the silver lining in every situation and for the most part I still do. With age comes wisdom but also age brings cynicism and doubtfulness. Don’t understand why but the older I get the harder it is to keep the positive attitude and hopefulness within me alive. it could be the fact as we grow older we face our own mortality and therefore we become bitter or jaded because we think we have been cheated in life somehow. This of course isn’t true, we were the ones who chose the path we have been on and how and what life brought to us up to this day. There are some things that we didn’t have any choice on in life but for the most part we are what we made ourselves to be. So being bitter or feeling jaded in the end is nothing but self-pity and useless. We can always change our path, our minds and our life if we put our heart and soul into it. We can’t undo the past but we can make us a new destination and path to walk as well. This is the gift of freewill God has given humanity, we have the freedom to choose and the option to allow his will to guide our choices as well.
Writing is the expression of my heart, soul and mind. It is the sum of what I feel, think and believe. It is like a map to my future that changes and grows with each word I type and eventually it will become the signposts I had left behind for others to follow and/or view. It is my freewill being expressed through my thoughts and emotions.
We only have a short time on earth to experience all its wonders and to find our true path in life. We should be kind to others and seek out harmony with all life and walk our path we have chosen in peace.
- The Nature of Freewill-1 (dranilj1.wordpress.com)
- You are also the navigator (transientreflections.com)
- The Nature of Freewill (dranilj1.wordpress.com)
- Choice, Freewill, Respect and Kindness (transientreflections.com)
- We have the power to choose our path in life (transientreflections.com)
- The Nature of Freewill-3 (dranilj1.wordpress.com)
- Friday Question: Fate or Freewill? (deepthinkings.wordpress.com)
- Thank you God for this morning (transientreflections.com)
- Nothing Happens By Coincidence: Fate (deepthinkings.wordpress.com)
- Karma and Ascension – Part 1 – Karma is for Our Education (the2012scenario.com)