Your heart can guide you rightly and it also can lead you wrong, Temper your heart with the mind and use the heart to empower the mind. Be humble and put the ego to the back of your mind. Be compassionate and understanding so that when it is time for your judgment , you will be judged in the same manner. Be at peace with yourself so you are able to find peace with everyone and everything else. Remember life is precious and the time we have to live is short in the scheme of things. Live in love and love to live for love is the greatest power besides faith that we have been blessed with. A love with conditions is not love, it is just a complicated emotional relationship.
Forgiveness is easy to give, therefore forgive totally so both you and the one who you forgave can move forward. Forgiveness frees you from the hurt and the anger you feel and releases the one you forgive from their guilt as well. Being that life is so short I myself can not see any reason to hold on to a grudge for any length of time. It consumes way too much energy and tends to make the one who carries it unhappy and/or grumpy.
Cherish each moment you have with those you love and care about for there is no guarantee that you or they will be here tomorrow. Get off your computer, tablet and put away the game system. Get out and live life instead of hiding away in your house so much. Balance the time at home and out in the world, for you don’t want to waste time nor miss out on life since life is a short thing to experience. Most of all remember the old saying: “Life is what you make it” and then go out and make life as complete and happy as you can.
Get out and live life, live it to the fullest and do so with compassion, understanding and love.
- Things like fellowship, friendship, family and love (transientreflections.com)
- Overcome Or Be Overcome – Part 2 (Are You A Hoarder?) (krisbelfils.wordpress.com)
- Some really Random thoughts 🙂 (transientreflections.com)
- After the Affair – The Price of Forgiveness (recoveringwayward.wordpress.com)
- Forgiveness is not true compassion (teachingsofmasters.wordpress.com)
- What matters is how I act and how I treat others (transientreflections.com)
- How to notice, when you are dis-honest to your self. Then overcome it. (homeryougenius.wordpress.com)
- Gifts for the Heart (joyofspa.com)
- Forgiveness and Grace (socialmnstry.wordpress.com)
- Ann Albers – Messages From Ann Albers And The Angels – 27 October 2012 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
6 thoughts on “Life is a short thing to experience”