Thinking in a positive manner helps one to keep a positive outlook on life. Too much negative thinking keeps one from finding joy in life and causes physical ailments such as high blood pressure, depression and other problems with your health. Your brain is a bio-chemical computer and when you think negative and/or positive it creates and utilizes certain chemicals. The medical community believes chemical imbalances cause certain mental disorders, but I wonder if the way we think if done over long periods could create imbalances to one way or another. Just a thought, being I am no doctor or anything of the sort it will remain a theory I will ponder on. But I do know certain foods and physical activity does affects the brain and its chemical makeup. Simple things such as endorphins and adrenalin are elevated during physical activity and some foods can help change their levels as well. Even sunbathing and getting a tattoo causes changes in your endorphin levels.
Sun Bathing and getting tattoos is known to be habit-forming due to the endorphin rush one gets from such things. Endorphins are like a happy drug in a way even though they were designed to kill pain in the body.
Well Till Next Time God Bless
- What is Positive Thinking? (corporatewoowoochick.com)
- Encouraging Kids’ Positive Thinking (babyzone.com)
- Positive Thinking (poemsandponderings.wordpress.com)
- What everybody ought to know about Positive Thinking (susanpearson.me)
- Is Positive Thinking Bad? Good? Or Neither? (joshuacintron.me)
- Five Ways to Handle a Setback with Positive Thinking (passingthru.com)
- How to Stay Positive When Trying to Conceive (babyzone.com)
- Power of Positive thinking and How to use it. (lifeiwanttolive.wordpress.com)
- Positively Kids Introduces the Positive Triad, Teaching Kids to Make Positive Choices During Times of Distress (prweb.com)