Thinking in a positive manner helps one to keep a positive outlook on life. Too much negative thinking keeps one from finding joy in life and causes physical ailments such as high blood pressure, depression and other problems with your health. Your brain is a bio-chemical computer and when you think negative and/or positive it creates and utilizes certain chemicals. The medical community believes chemical imbalances cause certain mental disorders, but I wonder if the way we think if done over long periods could create imbalances to one way or another. Just a thought, being I am no doctor or anything of the sort it will remain a theory I will ponder on. But I do know certain foods and physical activity does affects the brain and its chemical makeup. Simple things such as endorphins and adrenalin are elevated during physical activity and some foods can help change their levels as well. Even sunbathing and getting a tattoo causes changes in your endorphin levels.
Sun Bathing and getting tattoos is known to be habit-forming due to the endorphin rush one gets from such things. Endorphins are like a happy drug in a way even though they were designed to kill pain in the body.
Check out this article on Positive thinking at NY Times
Well Till Next Time God Bless
- What is Positive Thinking? (corporatewoowoochick.com)
- Encouraging Kids’ Positive Thinking (babyzone.com)
- Positive Thinking (poemsandponderings.wordpress.com)
- What everybody ought to know about Positive Thinking (susanpearson.me)
- Is Positive Thinking Bad? Good? Or Neither? (joshuacintron.me)
- Five Ways to Handle a Setback with Positive Thinking (passingthru.com)
- How to Stay Positive When Trying to Conceive (babyzone.com)
- Power of Positive thinking and How to use it. (lifeiwanttolive.wordpress.com)
- Positively Kids Introduces the Positive Triad, Teaching Kids to Make Positive Choices During Times of Distress (prweb.com)
7 thoughts on “Thinking in a positive manner”
This topic is so much fun. Each of us looks at positivity differently but the outcome is still the same beat down negativity. Good job.
Thanks for the Comment 🙂 Negativity is nothing but a roadblock to happiness. If we choose to we can push it aside for a more positive viewpoint.
prayer do even more than just a thought
Agreed, But Positivity is a Good thing as Well.
Thank you for the mention on your blog.. Our attitudes are reflected in our Karma, no doubt about that.. Thanks again.
Yes they are “I Think Therefore I am” has many meanings 🙂
For some people Ray, it’s “I react, therefore I am”
I once wrote something to the effect, ‘some people are born without the ability for original thought..While others go to college for it’.