Take a few moments out of each day to tell those you love how you feel about them, let them know how special and important they are. Take a moment or two each day to be kind to friends and even strangers, be an example for others to follow and be a person you can be proud to be. Find happiness in the joy of others and help bring joy into all whom you meet along the way. When you begin to think negatively just think no over and over till the negative thought subsides and/or try to think or a more positive thought to take its place. Don’t complain about what is wrong, learn how to fix it or at least how to avoid it. Sometimes there are things you can not change, you do not have to accept them, you just have to learn to work around them.
Don’t be afraid to be yourself and embrace that silly child still within you. Do not become cynical and bitter for it will only put a wall between you and happiness. Do not worry about grey hairs and wrinkles, they are part of aging. We are all unique in how we look, act, think and perceive this world. To one you may look old, to another you may look young and you are good-looking to some and not to others. It is all superficial and really unimportant in the end. It is who you are inside and how you interact with this world along with how you treat others that counts. Plus to God all of us are beautiful and he loves us all for who and what we are. We should look at each other in that same way, love one another as is and know we are all beautiful and loved.
Inspire others to be kind, accepting and compassionate, teach others to love themselves and others unconditionally. Encourage others to be themselves and not just a carbon copy of the so-called popular or in crowd.
- Live each day as if it was your first day and your last (onelifetimeblog.com)
- The Wrong Direction (derbaerenaufbinder.wordpress.com)
- Are you happy with yourself? (utesmile.wordpress.com)
- How to Create the Ultimate Habit of Happiness (lifehack.org)
- Were you right? (missingfeathers.wordpress.com)
- The Present Moment (ejaife.wordpress.com)
- 21 Habits of Happy People. (positive-thoughts.typepad.com)
- When Happiness is Immoral (bigthink.com)
- 5 Things You Already Knew about Happiness (a Rant) (davidyerle.com)
- Happy Positive Thinking! (carpediemmoments.com)
3 thoughts on “Take a few moments out of each day”
Kindness goes along way and like love , give it away it comes around back to you. Thank you for pinging my post to this. Ute x
Your welcome, was a good post by the way 🙂