Love, one of the greatest gifts and blessings God gave us. The love we have for family and friends and the love they have for us as well . The love for our fellow humans and the love we share with all those we interact with. So much we long for and desire, but Love is the grandest prize we can obtain and definitely the greatest gift we can give and/or share.
We were created in Love, we were saved by Gods love and we will in the end bask in his love. We should live this short life full of love and sharing it everywhere we travel. Forgiveness and Love are the two things we have the power to manifest and to spread wherever we go. We should love one another for it is commanded that we do so and it seems to be the most joyful thing we have to do in our lives. To forgive lifts the burden from both the one who forgives and the one that is forgiven. Love fills us with light and happiness.
- Forgiveness (myloudthought.wordpress.com)
- Forgiveness. (positive-thoughts.typepad.com)
- Forgiveness (1spiricallove.org)
- There is great value in every act of forgiveness. (positive-thoughts.typepad.com)
- Forgiveness…yeah, I said it! (wilderthing.wordpress.com)
- Blog 7 Forgiveness (dvonmasterkey.wordpress.com)
- Forgiveness: 10 Steps To Giving It and Getting It ~ Brad Hirschfield (christopherhoganlay.wordpress.com)
- Forgive Your Partner (syaviha.wordpress.com)
- Self Forgiveness (thetruthismyname.wordpress.com)
- Forgiveness (einsteinsgifts.com)
2 thoughts on “Thoughts on Love and Forgiveness”
Lovely article my dear. Love is the freedom of choice.